How we helped a small cocktail bar in London evolve into a large chain of businesses throughout the UK.In 1998, Steve, Leigh and Rhys had converted a run-down Indian restaurant in South London into their first BeAtOne cocktail bar. Skip to 2014 and they’re running 23 bars located all over the UK.BeAtOne came to us with an outdated website that needed a complete overhaul in line with their new brand guidelines. In order to do this successfully, we focused on four main areas: takeover of existing web presence, redesign and development, mobile focus and UX, and app redesign.
Takeover of existing web presenceAs an interim solution, BeAtOne required more flexibility over their existing web presence and integrations.
- Red Snapper migrated the existing BeAtOne site to our CMS, allowing them to easily update, edit and change the website as required
- We converted the BeAtOne app so that it was being updated directly from the CMS on a daily basis
- Finally, we improved the integrations with third party services, such as booking and till systems
Redesign and developmentRed Snapper provided a new, class-leading, fully-responsive website, in line with BeAtOne’s new brand guidelines.
- While a lot of changes were made, we also offered ideas for making better use of BeAtOne’s existing assets, like their colourful imagery
- New onsite interactivity, including a cocktail selector
- Fully redesigned and developed a flexible content-managed site over which the editorial team has full control – from content to site navigation