Developing an effective e-commerce solution requires a specific skill set and knowledge base.
Product catalogue architecture, customer relationship management, stock management, multi-lingual support and accounts integration all need to be taken into consideration when developing ecommerce sites. More importantly than ever, your online store needs to offer a usable and fast mobile e-commerce experience. With greater percentages of online shopping taking place on mobiles, smartphones, tablets and touch enabled devices
it is more important than ever to ensure your customers can browse and buy from whichever device they have to hand.
Or to put it another way, effective e-commerce solutions' development demands a case-by-case, consultancy-led approach
, precisely tailoring the platform to suit each client’s needs.
In-House E-Commerce Developers
We build flexible, robust and powerful bespoke e-commerce solutions for any size of business, based on the industry-standard Magento platform
. From entry-level to enterprise - our in-house team of experts can offer you a complete package for all stages of your project.
But more than that, our clients want the reassurance that comes from an agency that’s still there beyond the build – to keep optimising
the site and keep it working as hard as possible.
So whether you are an established business that wants to move into the online space, an existing online retailer looking to improve or rebuild your presence, adding a new mobile commerce offering
or a new start-up with a great idea; we can help.
How Our E-Commerce Experts Can Help
- A health check on your existing e-commerce system and processes
- A strategy to migrate to a 'future-proof' service
- Retail planning and catalogue organisation to help present your products in the best possible way
- Branding and design so you stand out from the crowd
- Development and Magento customisation to make your site easy to manage and powerful
- Migration from an existing setup to a Magento online store
- Plugin development for those extra bits of sparkle
- Experience and usability, UX and UI design ensuring your users get a great experience
- Mobile solutions allowing customers to buy anywhere, anytime
- Ongoing support to give you real 'peace of mind'
- Store management solutions, taking the weight off your shoulders